Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follows all sales processes as outlined in Playbook.
• Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to
guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
• Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
• Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses. Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
• Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit
• Demonstrate new and vehicles (includes test drives).
• Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
• Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
• Attend sales meetings.
• Maintain a prospect development system which includes a group of prospect locators and sales associates.
• Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
• Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
• Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
• Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
• Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Valid in-state driver's license.
• Professional personal appearance.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.